Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Chicago Crime Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Chicago Crime Tours
from $39.95
from $42.75
from $47.50
More Info
All reviews john dillinger great tour our tour guide al capone comfortable bus valentines day massacre mob history knew his stuff prohibition era subject matter great information interesting stories highly recommend this tour the windy city water tower two hours stops
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took this tour with another couple and had a great time. The tour guide was very informative and yet made the whole trip fun. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting Chicago.

1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Shannon was great! We really enjoyed the tour. She was witty and informative. I wouldn’t hesitate to come again.

1  Thank Travel68202981763
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed the Chicago Crime Tour! It was a really good time. We were able to get off the bus and visit some of the sites. Our tour guide Ben did a great job!

1  Thank fabfarahcleaning
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We recently came to Chicago for my 40th Birthday and I just happened to see a pamphlet at our hotel for Chicago crime tour. So glad we decided to go!! It was awesome!! Our tour guide Sheila was so funny and knowledgeable about the Chicago Mob. She was definitely the highlight of the tour. All the locals around Chicago were awesome. I’m a huge Mob and Mafia fan and I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone who is into it too!!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank truegrit29
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I recommend this tour! Just finished the night your. (6pm start) Wonderful!! Shiela was an awesome guide! Entertaining and informational!! Stopped and got out to see where Dillinger was shot. Stopped at Frank Nitti's old "cheese" store. Saw his safe and the tunnels. Saw where O'Bannions flower shop was.... And was killed. And of course saw where the St Valentine's Day murders took place. The original Walgreens where the Tylenol pissing of the 80s was. Much more too!!

Date of experience: October 2018