“Consistently Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jane's

Jane's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jane's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #842 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Cross street: Paulina St.
Transit: We are located 1 block south of the Kennedy Armitage exit, and 1 block from the Metra Clybourn stop. We are a $5 cab ride from the Armitage brown line L stop, and the Damen blue line L stop
Description: Open in 1994, Jane's is a quaint Bucktown eatery, specializing in fresh, clean foods, with several vegetarian options. We are open Tuesday-Sunday evenings, with a great Friday lunch. We serve a wonderful brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 8-2:30p.m. We have a beautiful party room, and specialize in celebrations! we're known in Chicago for being one of the city's most romantic dining spots.
Chicago, Illinois
“Consistently Delicious!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

As a resident of Chicago, I have been to Jane's a number of times (most recently this past weekend), and I have never left disappointed. The food is always delicious, fresh, and well prepared, and the ambiance is cozy and relaxed. I have been on various occasions with groups of friends, with my husband, and then this past weekend with my mom and sister. Jane's is the perfect spot for all kinds of groups/couples, etc...definitely a neighborhood go-to!

• Visited May 2014
janesrestaurant, Owner at Jane's, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Sara,
Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you and your friends and family consistently have excellent experiences while dining with us. Thank you for your regular business. We look forward to your next visit.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I ate at Jane's with my husband, daughter, and my daughter's fiancé before attending a play. We all raved about our meals but I believe my shrimp risotto may have been the best food I have ever tasted!

• Visited February 2014
janesrestaurant, Manager at Jane's, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
JaneMP – We’re very happy to hear you all enjoyed your entrees with us! We hope you stop in again next time you’re in town!
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Place for Any Occassion”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went to Jane's for dinner on a Tuesday night. They have BYOB which was a great surprise! In addition, we had the salmon salad and a steak sandwich. Both great!

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“One of my faves!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great spot for two. The food is always fresh and the service is excellent. Cozy locale in the Bucktown neighborhood. Try to get one of the two tables up in the window.

Visited October 2013
chicago
“charming service, excellent selection of delicious healthy food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Cute place with excellent, unobtrusive service. Wednesday is BYOB night with no corkage fee. Many healthy options, delicious creative menu. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013