“Undersize portion”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My second visit to this restaurant. Both times with my art group.
First visit was fine. For the second one I ordered a fillet of salmon.
I do not know if they ran out of fillet but I was served two small end pieces.
After I complained the waiter offered to take back my plate but being with
a group and with our time constraint it was not possible.
The dessert, a chocolate cake, was excellent.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a special occasion restaurant, given the prices, but the food is exquisite, the wine list impressive, and the cocktails expertly mixed. The only problem is that it is located in an out-of-the-way corner of a strip mall, and while parking is free, it can be very difficult to find.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Me and my wife went there for our anniversary, and we had one of the best meals of our lives. I had a steak and she had salmon. Both were delicious! The only downside is the price, so it's not the place I'd go every week, but it's definitely worth it to check it out, if you can!

1  Thank rafaelfcmoreira
Reviewed February 13, 2014

everything to love - staff, wine, food - the whole experience. great prix fixe menu as well - priced right and good choices. loved the sauces. will definitely return.

1  Thank davidwine48197
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Every item on the menu sounds amazing. Business is good and the service is very attentive. I've been here twice in the last year, and I'll gladly return.

1  Thank Black_Sox_Manager