“Bijes Bar”

Bije's Grill & Bar
Ranked #2,809 of 9,712 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great pizza, wings & friendly staff in a great sports bar.

There are newer reviews for Bije's Grill & Bar

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Never had their pizza and heard it was good so my family and I tried them. Ordered 2 pizzas for pick up. 1 was a BLT pizza and I made sure there was no cheese (my seven yr. old has a dairy allergy). I Get there and checked the BLT pizza and it had cheese. :( Going off their website I believe it was Carl who I dealt with. He apologized and said he would drive to my house with the Correct BLT pizza himself. 30 minutes later he did as promised AND he gave me my $ back for that pizza. My family and I were a little upset at first since we had to wait (we weren't going to start eating the other pizza infront of her). So restaurant owners/mgr's take note- That's how you win over customers. There was a mistake but they fixed it with class. Oh and the Pizza was great. I'm a big pizza lover and I rate theirs an 8 out of 10. Will definitely order from them again.

1  Thank cpdr1
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I love the international pizza, caramelized onions, prosciutto, and Alfredo sauce. Big hockey fan crowd great place to watch the games & get caught up in the energy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Norridge. IL
Reviewed January 1, 2008

Good pizza...even better Karokee

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 4, 2005

Bije's is an excellent sports bar. Large portions and great atmosphere, pizza is second to none!

Hat's off to Carl, doesn't have a bad bone in his body!!! Also, he collects Divot Fixers, so bring one in and leave it for Carl, you just might get a FREE beverage!!!

Every trip through Chicago, I make it a point to stop in for good food, fun and atmosphere..

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Bije's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!