“good for the price”
Review of Colletti's

Colletti's
Reserve with OpenTable
Colletti's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,282 of 9,548 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed December 17, 2007

good for the price

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Chicago
“Learn from my bad experience”
Reviewed July 31, 2007

I have never been so disgusted and appauled at how my date and I were treated at this place. From the moment we walked it we were rudely handled by the hostess. From there we had a waitress who would continuously disappear for 10 minutes at a time (she had 3 tables only). Our food was over cooked and lacked any taste. When I asked for the steak to be redone I recieved and attitude, and when the rest of my food was subpar the manager and owner came over and treated us as if we were crazy. The so called "award winning" ribs were extremely bland. The owner stated that the ribs were fine (without ever once tasting them) and went on and on about "people write articles about our ribs, blah blah". Just because they write about them or they are award winning doesn't mean the guy in the kitchen didnt cook them wrong. I have never been so upset in my life in terms of a dining experience. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone who seeks quality food and great service. I have had better service at fast food chains.

3 Thank cmonkey79
Chicago
“The food and the atmosphere are GREAT at Colletti's”
Reviewed March 18, 2005

I've been going to Colletti's for many years now, they are one of the few restaurants that keeps up with the times. The menu never gets stale, they are always adding new and exciting dishes to it. What ever your pleasure, Steaks, Chops, Seafood, Italian dishes, or their famous Super Thin Crust Pizza, you can't go wrong. The prices are very reasonable, the serving staff is friendly and attentive, it's always a wonderful dining experience. The bar is always fun, filled with regulars and first time visitors alike, they have plenty of screens to watch your favorite teams, and the music is always going as well. It's a great place to meet friends for cocktails. The banquet room is beautiful as well, it has it's own bar and the Colletti family really knows how to make your party special. I highly recommend visiting Colletti's.

3 Thank Maestro64