“Just very nice restaurant”
Review of Kabuki Seafood

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed June 10, 2015

Extensive sushi menu. Good service. Street parking. Pricing quite normal for this menu. Sushi is very good.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed April 28, 2015

the second i entered, i was greeted whole-heartedly by the entire staff! it was so cute. i ordered 3 pieces of unagi sashimi and a sushi platter chosen by the chefs. i also had a spicy tuna handroll and some miso soup. it was unbelievable. first of all, i've never been to a sushi restaurant with faster service. the chef gave me an extra piece of unagi on the house!! the sashimi was warm, sweet, and so fresh. i've honestly never had such delicious sushi in my life, and i have been to plenty of sushi joints.

highly recommend, as well as the hostel located right nearby!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Kabuki is my go to spot for BYOB, especially with large groups. Every time I have gone I have had a great experience. I always get the chicken udon soup, but my friends get sushi and have loved it. You get alot for your money. The staff are great, very friendly and we even got them to take saki bombs with us once! It is rare to find a byob spot with good food, a full bar, and that can hold large groups.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had the crunchy Salmon and a few of the vegetable rolls. I loved them all. Service was polite and quick and great price. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed May 28, 2009

I recently frequented Kabuki Japanese Restaurant. Within 20 minutes of finishing my meal, I was violently throwing up. I had to go to the hospital, where I was diagnosed with food poisoning. After the fact, I checked the reviews and found another post regarding food poisoning at this restaurant. Now, 3 days later, I'm finally feeling well enough to eat again and post this review, since this was clearly a very upsetting experience. Would never go back to this restaurant again. Avoid at all costs.

1  Thank foodie12324

Been to Kabuki Seafood? Share your experiences!