“Great breakfast place”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed September 3, 2008

My mother and I ate at Nookie's on Sunday morning. Fun place. Very casual. Affordable. Cash only. I had the Wild Bleu Omelet (ham, blue cheese, and asparagus) with hash browns and toast. It was great and more than I could eat. We arrived at 9 a.m. and did not have to wait for a table. But, most people arriving later did have a short wait to be seated. This restaurant welcomes you to bring in your own Starbucks Coffee drinks, etc. since they offer only traditional regular and decaf coffee. I wish I lived in Chicago so I could eat breakfast at Nookie's every weekend.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 2, 2008

decent breakfast place, one on Halsted is open 24 hours so I opt there when lit up!

Reviewed June 8, 2008

mmmm... I love this place but remember it's CASH ONLY!!

Reviewed May 11, 2008

Great for drunken late nights.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 3, 2008

Neighborhood place, standard diner fare. Not too greasy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Nookies? Share your experiences!