“Absolutely the best deep dish in Chicago”
Review of Pequods Pizza

Pequods Pizza
Ranked #227 of 10,110 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Pequod's has been rated #1 by various local and national surveys over the course of the years. Best ingredients, best preparation equals the best deep dish pizza in Chicago. They carmelize the cheese over their crust to give this sublime "morsel" just a bit more of a standout taste. Nothing compares. And Pequod's thin crust pizza rates right up with Chicago's best, also.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Pizza that blows Chicago's popular pizza joins out of the water (For Deep Dish). If you appreciate great crust to bring your deep dish to the best pizza experience you were hoping for, Pequods has perfected the recipe.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Saw this on trip advisor and gave it a shot. Went for the lunch time special, which was a great deal. The place was busy and the staff was fun. The pizza is the best deep dish pizza I have ever had. Will go back for sure!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We eat pizza of all kinds, but since we've lived in Chicago, our favorite Chicago style pizza is from pequods. Supper good crust! We get the sausage and hot giadiniera peppers. An amazing combo that our friends had ordered by accident! If yr taking it to go, best if you call about 45min ahead of time.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I guess this just wasn't the right place for me! I hate trying to enjoy my dinner in surroundings that are so loud you can only hear the person next to you if they are shouting. I think this restaurant would best be categorised as a sports bar that serves pizza. The pizza itself is ok - although the fascination with the "caramelised" crust is beyond me. I classify that as burnt and unpalatable around the edges. But the pizzas are large and very thick so a couple of slices qualifies as a whole meal. The wait on the pizzas was very long and I wonder if they are stretched beyond what is manageable?

Been to Pequods Pizza? Share your experiences!