“If you love pizza, look no further”
Review of Pequods Pizza

Pequods Pizza
Ranked #109 of 9,766 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was visiting Chicago and at least 15 people, friends and strangers, told me this is the place to go for authentic deep dish pizza. They definitely weren't wrong. This place is simply a must when coming to Chicago. Whatever they are doing there with their pizza, they are doing it right. Be sure to be hungry because it's incredibly filling!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My nephew who is in Chicago for college told us about this restaurant. After eating here, I just could not go anywhere else for deep dish. I saw and saw others but my mouth longed and drooled for this place. Its a shame our hotel wasn't anywhere close to this place. But fortunate it was far enough otherwise I'd be a fat pig in the hospital before my trip ended. Awe man, I want some now! Why can't Cali have something like this ?!?! I'll be back...

Reviewed August 20, 2013

With so may location in Chicago to get a pizza, you have to come up with something a little special in order to stand out. Pequods found that niche. The pizza here is unique in its flavor and also the type of dough used. This dough they use is a little thick but very airy, like a focaccia type dough. The bottom is crispy and the edges are crispy. The sausage pizza we ordered was done to perfection and served hot and sizzling, the way it should be served. The staff was very attentive and met all of our expectations. The pizza is also reasonably priced for the location of the restaurant.
I highly recommend this location for those who want to try a different version of the Chicago Deep Dish. I will return for sure.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Authentic Chicago Pizza. Crust is thin and crispy, heaped with cheese, flavorful tomato sauce and toppings. Delicious, and lots of people agree. Consider calling for take out or avoiding Saturdays/Fridays, unless you don't mind waiting.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

A group of 10 of us dined here. The restaurant accommodated us very easily and nicely. I'm usually not a fan of deep dish pizza but this sure is starting to change m mind. Pequods is a fun college hangout pizza place that I would surely visit again. It's a hopping place!

Been to Pequods Pizza? Share your experiences!