“Terrible vegetarian pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I just had a pizza here a free minutes ago, couldn't wait to write how terrible it was. The toppings were all preserved, probably in vinegar...which made the whole pizza very sour. I couldn't finish it even though I was super hungry!
If you can't make a good vegetarian pizza you can't make one at all, I believe that! !

There are newer reviews for Connie's Pizza By The Pier

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stopped to eat here in the food court. The cheese had a terrible flavor and the crust of the pizza was lacking at all Don't waste your money on this being Chicago style pizza, go elsewhere. Although in the next breath, in a food court on navy pier, what do you expect?

Reviewed June 7, 2012

They gave me the wrong pizza and weren't the least bit interested in making it right. Too bad they didn't have time to listen when I said I ordered sausage instead of pepperoni. I don't like pepperoni...I didn't get what I ordered...they didn't care...therefore, bad review. Oh well, I made the best of the bad situation...picked off the pepperoni and had a cheese pizza after paying extra for sausage. Wheew...that's just annoying.

The prices were very high for the caliber of food that we received. The food court was nasty.

The sign said that Connie's pizza serves the world famous Chicago deep dish pizza. Well let me tell ya, if Connie's pizza is all Chicago has to battle the brick oven pizzas of New York they better regroup.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was in the Chicago area visiting my cousin and we had a late lunch at the Navy Pier. We ate at Connie's Pizza. We both ordered personal size deep dish pizzas. The pizza was good (I had sausage and jalapeño) but not outstanding. Ingredients were fresh, but the taste was just good. For a food court location, Connie's was adequate.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I really don't have much to say about this place, it's a fast-food pizza place, but the pizza was just not that good...