“Yummy crisps!”

Corner Bakery Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great staff and very friendly service. Food was good overall although I was not expecting the Tomato Bisque to be quite so sweet. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was our first stop downtown. The counter staff left a bit to be desired. She was not at all friendly or helpful.

William made up for her lack of enthusiasm. He was friendly, helpful, and made us feel like valued customers.

The food was very good and flavorful. The cinnamon roll was the favorite at our table! I highly suggest getting one. :)

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Just a couple of blocks from our hotel it was a welcome spot on a cold (very cold) winter morning. We both had the steel-cut oats and they were great. The service was quick and we were out there too soon. If in the area we will go back. Two thumbs up from us.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

After being on the road and eating out every meal, the Corner Bakery was a nice change. I got a great lo-cal breakfast, no fuss, no wait. It was fresh and the latte was very good. I will go back the next time I'm in Chicago for lunch!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch and enjoyed my chicken salad,not many places give you a good portion on your sandwich. My sidekick had the grilled cheese which was very good also. I think this will be my new lunch spot. The young man who brought our lunch to us was amazing and a pleasure to make our meal complete.