“Good value for money!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Cross street: State & Elm
Transit: Directly on Route 36 Broadway Bus. Located 2 blocks from Clark and Division Red Line Stop
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went there and was positively surprised...
The food, a fusion of Asian cuisine, with a greater focus on Japanese...
Everything was delicious....
Will for sure go back there when again in Chicago...

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We live in Wisconsin so we don't do much sushi as freshness is questionable. So when we come to Chicago we do a lot of seafood. Our hotel recommended RA and we were glad they did. Each dish was delicious and beautifully executed. Portions were reasonable and combinations were complimentary. We drank a couple bottles of wine and tried at least eight items on the menu so we had quite an adventure. Sushi was tender and fresh. House wraps were exquisite. Will return!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have a tradition of bringing my crew to sushi after teardown of every trade show. When in Chicago it has to be RA! They all love it!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I came here last July with friends and the food was great! We asked the chef to make something to surprise us and it was amazing! I definitely recommend this place if you are craving for sushi and sake for the night.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I stopped in on our way to Michigan Ave and sat at the bar. It's a very modern sushi restaurant and as it gets later, starts to get a "club" feeling. I had the Crazy Monkey Roll and it was delicious! It was fresh and light but filling. We also ordered the combination Tempura appetizer. This actually ended up coming to the table after our dinner was complete. This and the lacking attention to us as customers once the restaurant got busy are the only reason I did not give the rating 5 out of 5. At the end of our meal the bar got pretty busy and it seemed as if our server forgot we were sitting there for at least 15-20 minutes. As a former server I get that things can get crazy but I feel that you should still acknowledge your customers. Regardless, the food was great and I would go there again.

1  Thank JessicaH1012