“Enjoyable Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Cross street: State & Elm
Transit: Directly on Route 36 Broadway Bus. Located 2 blocks from Clark and Division Red Line Stop
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Dined for lunch alone during the Christmas rush of shopping. Sat at the bar and had an enjoyable repoirtee with the bartender. I had the California Roll (11 pieces and good), the tuna shashim (5 of the plumpest and freshest pieces Ive ever had, anywhere), a bud and seaweed salad. Everything was great and fresh. I will come here for lunch everytime I am in Chicago. Talked football (Notre Dame) with bartender, a grad student there. Alot of fun. As the General said, "I shall return."

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Now...our daughter is the sushi queen. She has eaten sushi on 4 continents and when we enter any sushi bar, she is in total control. We had some fantastic rolls...we lean towards the maki sushi rolls. What can you say...eel, salmon, scallops, prawns, tuna, saki and beer,,YUM! I particularly enjoyed the flight of sake that included a local unfiltered sake. We have been to RA Sushi previously and we will return.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I ate here on a weeknight at the sushi bar. It took 10 minutes for the sushi chef to acknowledge me and I had my first roll before the waitress even came to get my drink order. The food was good though, if not for the service this would have a great review. I will go back and give it another shot, could have just been an off night with the service.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is the best sushi I have eaten in a long time. Very creative dishes and delicious. The sushi chefs make it look so easy to make but we all know that it is not. Don't miss this place

Reviewed November 5, 2012

For a place that does sushi off the traditional track, this place is great. The dragon and rainbow roles were my favorite. Thankfully, they do not coat all of their sushi in Mayo like other places in Chicago. Service is friendly and the place is usually quite busy.