“A recent client group dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cite

Cite
Reserve with OpenTable
Cite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #695 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Cross street: Navy Pier
Transit: Navy Pier Trolley, Grand Avenue Bus 65, State Street 29 Bus
Description: For over 38 years, Cite has stood 70 stories high as a Chicago institution. The ultimate dining experience features savory menu selections, impeccable service, the romantic SkyLounge, private banquet room and breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline and lakefront.
Mountainside, New Jersey
“A recent client group dinner”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My firm recently selected Cite for a client dinner. We had approximately 50 attendees and overall the restaurant was outstanding.

The service was very very good, the food outstanding and the views were beautiful.

I highly recommend this restaurant for either a romantic evening or for a group dinner. They clearly know what they are doing.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Seattle
“Amazing View and Good Food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had an amazing evening recently at this beautiful restaurant. The view is fantastic. The food was excellent, definitly on the expensive side, but worth it for special event. Service was great to start with, but became a little uneven as it got more crowded. Howeve overall we would highly recommend Cite. If you intend just coming for drinks to experience the view, keep in mind that the bar is tiny, so you might not want to visit on the weekends.

• Visited September 2013
Laguna Niguel, California
“Try their Foie gras!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Nice view, great service, and everything we tried was very delicious! Highly recommend for the special events or just a romantic dinner.

3 Thank Ssonya
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Amazing view and great service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

A long time ago I came here somewhere back in 2008 and the food was good but I mainly went because I got a groupon. I again got a groupon this time coming back and the views from here are unmatched. I just happened to come right as the sun was going down and got a breathtaking view. I sat up at the Bar and Amire was the bartenders name* cant be sure if I spelled it right*. He took very good care of me at the bar and made some great recommendations. He was polite and very curteous. I had the duck and a tomato salad which were both very good. While I was there I saw people ordering the chefs plate which consisted of 10 different dishes and after the meal I kind of wished I had got that. All in all a great place to eat with some great views and service.

Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food really NOT good . Like others, I find it really disappointing that this amazing location is being "wasted" on a mediocre place. Most disappointing was the Tuna steak - it was nice decorated but raw inside .Obviously the views here are unmatched. This is definitely a nice one-time "Chicago experience" to have if you're in the area, but I unfortunately can't see myself ever repeating it.

2 Thank kukla2013

Been to Cite? Share your experiences!