“Charming Spot with Delicious Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of KiKi's Bistro

KiKi's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
KiKi's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #357 of 9,467 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Locust
Transit: Chicago Brown Line Stop #66 Chicago Bus, Franklin Stop We are 3 small blocks north of Chicago Ave. on Franklin, at the northwest corner of the intersection with Locust St.
Chicago IL
“Charming Spot with Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went here on my birthday and couldn't have been more pleased with this restaurant. The service, from the valet to the maitre d' to the waiter, was warm and helpful. We enjoyed the foie gras, a special pear salad, the short ribs with polenta and the sea bass special. Wow, the food was terrific. For dessert, we shared a quince tart that was so delicious. The wine was reasonably priced and the selections by the glass were excellent. The atmosphere is lovely, too - we wanted to recapture the feeling of a Paris bistro for our special dinner and this place was all that.

• Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“The kind of service you dream about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I met an older friend at Kiki's last night. He has mobility issues and Kiki's was wonderful in assisting him. Even the valet guy went above and beyond helping my friend in and out of the restaurant. Our waiter was delightful, fun and very helpful. The food was also great. The ambiance was quiet and lovely--so unlike the loud, bustling places a few blocks away. They also have these little candle lights suspended from the ceiling which just makes the whole place feel dreamy. Just loved everything. What a gem this place is!

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Hidden Gem in Chicago!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I visit this restaurant on my Birthday every year. It is one of my most favorite places to eat in the world! I have never had a bad meal. The escargot is fabulous! This visit I had the Short ribs with polenta which was outstanding. Steaks are good as well. Extensive French wine list. Waiters are friendly...not pushy at all. Atmosphere is romantic. Tends to be an older crowd....I encourage diners of all ages to try this place, you won't be disappointed!

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous in every way.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

It has been a while since we were at Kiki's. But, time has not changed anything. Wonderful food, attentive service, great space. Delicious food in a warm, wonderful, welcoming atmosphere. Don't miss Kiki's Bistro!

• Visited December 2012
virginia
“Amazing gem in the North End!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

From the minute I walked into Kiki's, I felt as if I were in a little bistro in Provence. The atmosphere, food, and service were outstanding. It was definitely not a touristy restaurant - probably my most enjoyable meal in Chicago so far...

• Visited October 2012