“Great Food, OK Atmosphere”
Review of Ditka's Restaurant

Ditka's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ditka's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 9,668 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Cross street: Between Michigan & Rush
Transit: Red Line - Chicago Avenue
Auburn, IN
“Great Food, OK Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Loved the food and service, I had the prime rib my wife had the Halibut, both were great. The service was spot on, a true service team. The only reason for a 4 instead of a 5 was we felt a little cramped and it was a little loud.

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Outstanding Food & Service”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I ate here for the first time in March. The ambiance both upstairs & downstairs is great. Lots of memorabilia and action everywhere. The bone in steak was ridiculously good & it must have weighed 50lbs without a morsel left over. Sides were terrific and they had a great wine list as well. Overall value for money was great as well. Definitely a new favorite in Chicago.

Visited March 2014
Maricopa, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We went for our 35th Anniversary and my birthday. Joseph was our waiter and did an outstanding job. The steaks and all the food were excellent. We were there for almost two hours and enjoyed our dining very much. At the end Joseph deliver a piece of chocolate cake to our table on a plate that said Happy Anniversary what a great way to end the evening.

• Visited March 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Best of all premium steak houses I've experienced!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I love Ruth's Chris and enjoy Morton's, but this trip to Ditka's was the best I've had in a long time. Silly as it may sound, I like it when they actually COOK the steak as REQUESTED!! Ditka's got it right the first time for both my wife and me, which is not common. I look forward to returning on our next trip.

• Visited May 2013
Norton, Massachusetts
“Best RIBEYE!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I travel to Chicago for business alot and was initially directed to Ditka's due to it's near by location to hotel. However, after the first visit I won't go anywhere else for my steak. In fact when my wife and I booked an extended weekend there my wife insisited we go there after hearing my ravs about it. I also recommended it to my sister in law and husband who where tarveling to Chicago for Red Sox games and they said it was the "best steak they ever had". That';s alot coming from my brother in law! Get the "blackened rib eye"! You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2013