“Awesome”
Review of Ditka's Restaurant

Ditka's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ditka's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Cross street: Between Michigan & Rush
Transit: Red Line - Chicago Avenue
Reviewed January 27, 2014

One of my priorities on my recent Chicago trip was to get to Ditkas. We had a great meal and the absolute best Bloody Mary I have ever had. The steak was perfectly cooked and the atmosphere was amazing. The only downside was of course the price and the fact it was all a la carte. A nice steak and a couple of drinks cost $80. Definitely a one time thing but worth it..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,609)

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Last March we found ourselves at the Tremont Hotel in Chicago for the first time and in the snow. Ditka's restaurant has a door leading from the hotel lobby to the restaurant. It was dinnertime; we were cold and ready for a Chicago dinner experience. Although I winced at the price I ordered the pork chop with cherry sauce and it was the best pork chop ever. I guess Mike was there, but I didn't care and was only in the wonderful dinner. Our server was delightful and we two picky people from Seattle were totally thrilled. Can hardly wait to return to Chicago. Not too much fun in the snow and fog.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I made a reservation here for my birthday, we arrived earlier to have a drink in the bar and decided to take a table and dine in the bar area. What a great Idea that was!! . The place was great our waiter was very friendly and let us take our time and enjoy the night. Food was magnificent. We had a spin on surf and turf fillets topped with crab cakes. It did get expensive due to our drinking, but we were out and not driving. Had a great time! Will go back

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Convenient to the Tremont Hotel (located next door)... like the steaks and sides here. Very good professional service. Lots of TVs for sports.

1  Thank WINEandTRAVEL
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Food was fantastic! We had enough for two meals each. To top it off we got to meet the "COACH"
I f you are a (Bears) football fan the history hanging is awesome. It blew me away.

Been to Ditka's Restaurant? Share your experiences!