“Great but only go when you have enough time”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #10 of 181 Dessert in Chicago
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Orange, Virginia
“Great but only go when you have enough time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

When here on Oct 26th at about 1:30pm with my sis and her friend and I ordered a club sandwich that I shared.

Other friend had there cream of chicken soup (I was offered some but it looked to watery to me so i declined). They also had a turkey burger for which my sis and friend said was good.

The club sandwich I had was perfection for me and their fries was so good that no catchup was needed and that is rare for me. Waiter was good but was a little bit slow in taking the credit card for payment and return the credit card. I would suggest making sure you have cash so you don't have to wait like we did.

Portion sizes are very large so its best to share. I would come back here again if I wasn't rushing anywhere but the 30 -40 min wait is apparantly the norm there so prepare yourself.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London
“Massive choice!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The menu here is massive. Something for everyone.
The service is good and quick enough.

Gets very busy and sometimes a long wait. But was good enough to go back a second time while visiting Chicago!

Visited October 2013
Harrow, Canada
“Fun dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Busy, Crowded and Fun. The Cheesecake factory. Great service. Very efficiently run. Good food. First time for both of us at this restaurant. A little to loud for my liking but who am I.

• Visited September 2013
“Good Food, Generous Portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

The food was good w/ enough to share, cheese cake delightful, service a little lacking. Be sure to double check your bill, there is an 18% gratuity added on to parties over 5 people.

Brazil
“Huge portions at a cool place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

It's very convenient location was very helpful after visiting the John Habcock observatory. My choice was so big - garlic noodle - that even hungry I could not finish it! Great taste!