“Crowded but worth it”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #19 of 200 Dessert in Chicago
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice variety on the menu, service is courteous and efficient. Priced well. May have to wait for parties larger than 4, depending on the time of day.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,548)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had a lunch in Cheesecake factory in Hancock Building in Chicago, and I thought I will eat the best cheesecake after, but it was pretty much average... I expected more from it.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were surprised when we stopped in that the wait was 20 minutes, it did not look to crowded, so we decided to hit a couple shops while we waited. When we returned 15 minutes later it was a different place, VERY crowded. We waited 45 minutes, not easy with the kids, and the pager went off, we were directed to a different hostess stand, where we were told to wait and our table would be ready in a couple minutes. Once we were finally seated the food was good, but not worth the hassle.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Wonderful selection on the menu, great service. Really enjoy the atmosphere, can be a bit pricey for some but then again you get what you pay for.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

my mother n law gave me a gift card here for my birthday knowing we were going to Chicago. The wait was not long and the atmosphere was great. The food was not that great I was not impressed. I had the jambayla pasta and my husband had the fried mac and cheese burger. We had shrimp and cheese wedge for appetizer and some drinks ot was over 100.00. My husband got sick throwing up all night. This was our first night in Chicago needless to say I would not recommend this place.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!