“Awesome for a treat!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Definitely recommend this place! Great food, service and atmosphere. Cheap too! Worth the wait in line! Couldnt eat it everyday, i would be obese.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've gone here at least once a week for 35 years. The coffee, food & service are always 5 Stars. The one I visit most is in Orland Park IL.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My family was introduced to the original Pancake House in Oregon & this franchise does not disappoint! Go on a weekday morning & you’ll get a table right away! Go on a weekend morning & the line will be out the door! The tables are against each other & their is even a community table..but that just adds to the fun! The baked apple pancake is amazing, as well as the Dutch Baby & if you’ve never had one you’re in for a treat. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu..but don't miss the bacon here!! This is our favorite place for breakfast...wherever we travel!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were staying at the talbott hotel and did not want to eat in their overpriced restaurant. This place was far far far better! The food was great, I had strawberry waffles and it was delicious. Also the portions were large, I saw and omelette go by that I could have enjoyed for breakfast and lunch. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food here was really good!! However, the service was not that great. They were not very friendly and I felt like we waited long for every thing; drinks, food, the check, etc. If you can get past the service, it's definitely worth the food!