“So much fun!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: Milwaukee Street
Transit: Located underneath the Damen Blue Line stop. Steps from the intersection of North, Milwaukee, and Damen.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was a super fun spot for food & drinks! I had the pork belly poppers & they were great. I also had sweet potato fries which I enjoyed. The board games they had out were a fun touch & there were enough TV's for my BIL to watch the Bears game. The only negative was that our waitress was a little clueless, but nothing major. I thought the value was average. I hope we can go back next time we are in town!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! Great twist on comfort food meatloaf is amazing! Buffalo nachos are grand. It's a comfortable but classy atmosphere. I went on my birthday with my mom sister and 3yr old neice for a few drinks on a hot day after playing at the park with my neice. We played jenga and had tons of fun. The waitress didn't hesitate to get my neice a few cherries when I obviously couldn't give her the one out of my drink. It was comfortable and I didn't feel I was being a burden with a child. I will go here for dinner or drinks every chance I get!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Located in Wicker Park near the train station and in the thick of the area. For food - we only got appetizers, but I was truly disappointed. The drinks were good, but not great. Service was good and fast. They played different movies throughout the bar. We had to wait a bit before a table opened up. Value was average if not slightly over priced.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We arrived in Chicago and had some delays checking into our hotel. My friend and I were stoked about venturing in Wicker Park. By the time we got there we were ravenous & aching for a beer. This little gem was right there when we exited the train. Ice cold beer, great burgers, super friendly & helpful waitress, and some local eye candy (aka cute guys, you get it). The place was not overly crowded or noisy, just a nice, comfy bar.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've been to Blue Line a couple of times and the quality of service, food, and drinks has always been very good. I also love being able to play board or other games at a bar (I think it speaks loudly to the attitude of a place, and it's an attitude that I happen to dig)! This is a great option when Big Star and/or The Violet Hour is not worth the wait (which is frequent), but also check this place out on its own accord. I doubt you'll be disappointed.