“Giordano's - the most delicious pizza EVER!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #1,989 of 9,903 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I've loved Giordano's pizza for so many years now, it's been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. The taste is simply amazing, I don't know how they do it but the food tastes better every time I visit. I stick to their pizza but my parents have tried their sandwiches and can't stop raving about them. Their delivery service is great too - fast, friendly and delivered within the hour. Best pizza ever!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Lots of cheese. They need more restaurants closer to Northbrook. Good times good food.

Reviewed October 22, 2008

This pizza is hands down the best pizza in Chicago! Thank you for making such a great pizza. My mouth is watering just thinking about a slice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Long Beach, California
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Giordano's is a Chicago classic. It's my go-to delivery place. They have never disappointed me in the quality of their pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 13, 2008

Ok pizza, not really good, but not bad.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!