“10 lbs of cheese-no meat!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #2,130 of 9,602 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Beverly
ontario
“10 lbs of cheese-no meat!”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

We ordered a pepperoni deep dish chicago pizza - very excited! It came with 1 - yes 1 paper thin layer of pepperoni and about 4 inches of cheese - very disappointed. $16 for a small and NO Meat!!!!! Ruined experience!

Ontario
“Good Deep Dish - and there are tons of restaurants”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

There are a few deep dish pizza places that are the favourites
Don't bother with them, this is a chain - the fact that we discovered much later - and they are everywhere, but the food is good and the fact that they are everywhere means you should be abel to get good food without waiting in line
Be warned, deep dish takes 30 minutes to cook but it's worth it

After exchange it was 45$CDN (tax, tip, small deep dish - more than enough for 2 people, a salad and some pop), might seem a bit much for lunch but it's a full meal and you won't be hungry for ages after

“Not really Italian, but you HAVE TO TRY IT!”
Reviewed July 1, 2009

There is a 1,5 hour wait which drove me nuts, but the pizza worthed it! It wasn't really my type of pizza - I like the real Italian ones, that are thin, and less cheese. But the experience was great! the stuff was very friendly and the atmosphere real cozy!

Poole, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pizza!”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

For our one night in Chicago, we chose the best place to eat. My boyfriend and I ordered a medium deep dish - trust me you only need a small for two! We ended up taking half of it back to the hotel! Service was efficient - they said there was a 30 min wait for a table, after 10mins they called us up. Atmosphere was relaxed with all ages dining there. Would definately go back - but order less food!

Marina del Rey, California
“Definitely a Chicago Experience”
Reviewed June 13, 2009

I am not a fan of the stuffed pizza, I like it the thinner the better. However, my husband loved it and if he was writing this he would give everything an excellent rating. It was definitely an experience because it was so crowded and we had to order first and then come back 45 minutes later.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!