“Dependable chain fare”

Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
London, United Kingdom
“Dependable chain fare”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Found on an increasingly large number of street corners (their outlets grow year on year but still not quite as ubiquitous as Starbucks) this is an ideal outlet for a quick breakfast, lunch or light meal. Smoothies are particularly good - great balance of taste, not too sweet, plenty of fruit, not too much ice. Can also recommend the chicken pesto and turkey club pannini.

Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Too pricey for everyday, but good food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is my go-to Corner Bakery location, only because it's right around the block from my office. In the summer if I want to go to Corner Bakery I may venture out further and check out other locations, but I do enjoy this one because of the outdoor seating which I prefer in the summer. Out of the three times I've been here, I've been very satisfied with my food twice. The first time I came here I got the ham and cheese panini which I was very disappointed in and won't order again. I didn't plan on coming back after that - it was soooo small for the price! The reason I came back is that someone at work ordered me the Uptown Turkey sandwich and it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. I normally don't like tomato or avocado but I loved it and didn't pick anything off. Since then I've also had their broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl which was really good. It wasn't the best broccoli cheese soup I've ever had but it was definitely up there (I can't find anywhere I like more than Jason's deli).

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We came in just for a snack and I ordered their California Panini ($7.25+tax) and a green tea (about $2.50) for my wife.
The panini tasted delicious but wasn't really made of a panini break but rather a normal bread which was toasted. Didn't really mind that though a real panini bread is what I expected to get.

Staff members were friendly and service was good.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

So convenient located right next to The Palmer House. Great breakfast and reasonably priced. Ate here every morning. Delish!

Visited May 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Great food and quick service”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I always love the freshly made sandwiches and wonderful chocolate chip cookies, but there are other great choices as well. The staff is nice and friendly. I go there every chance I get for lunch.

Visited October 2013