“Solid Indian Food”

Transit: Brown Line Merchandise Mart
Montgomery, Alabama
“Solid Indian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I came across this little restaurant on the way to the Frank Lloyd Wright House. Simple lunch buffet with a wide variety to choose from, including vegetable, lamb, and chicken. The food was tasty. The rice pudding however lacked some flavor and was lumpy. The service wasn't quite take it or leave it, just reserved. Overall, I liked the place, and if I was in the area with a mood for Indian food, I wouldn't hesitate to eat there.

• Visited April 2013

turgtusteynam
“Closed.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I adore Indian Food. These guys would be right up the street from my hotel. But the locals say they lost their lease and are looking for a new place. So this is just a warning that they simply don't exist right now.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank keith e
New York
“Good Indian Food (Oak Park Location)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

My wife and I ate at Klay Oven in Oak Park for several meals over the past two years. Klay Oven serves tasty, delicious Indian food. We often go for either the lunch special or lunch buffet. The atmosphere is relaxed and the service is attentive. I would recommend a visit to Klay Oven for savory Indian food.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank premile
Chicago
“Take the money and run . . .”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

Have been to the Oak Park location several times. Food was just okay; attitude "take the money and run!" Could have cared less.

Visited October 2011
Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food, wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

It was a slow night and we were the only people in the restaurant so I felt bad for the staff. I couldn't understand why the place wasn't packed! The food was amazing and the staff were extremely nice. I can't wait to try it again!

Visited August 2011