“Nice breakfast”

Ranked #744 of 9,838 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed January 25, 2013

They served a great omlet in a clean store and fast service. We plan to order our supper from there tonight.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ALWAYS go here for breakfast when we visit Chicago and I mean ALWAYS! I know they are all ove the place now but each one feels like it did the first time we found one and everything is always great ... if you can find a seat lol. I guess many other people think it is great too.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Good options for vegetarian and service is very quick.
One can finish quick lunch in 30 mins or so.

It is just round the corner of the Hilton Palmer house hotel and hence very obvious choice if you are having conference in the hotel.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Really enjoyed a quick breakfast here. Very friendly and prompt staff! Prices are quite reasonable. We'll be back!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Every time I visit Chicago I go here. It provides reliably good food, quickly with lots of healthy (or not) options. The biggest drawback and the reason I have given fewer stars is because the order always gets confused. There is always something left off or mixed-up. The workers are gracious about it, but it happens every time. If you can deal with that,it is worthwhile food.