“Been better!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Clark Street
Transit: 2 blocks west & 2 blocks north of Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) stop at Grand & State Streets.
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is located at the corner of Clark & Ontario in the heart of Chicago's River North neighborhood. Open 364 days per year, the Hard Rock offers something special for everyone. Not only will you receive an incredible dining experience, but you will get the chance to view Chicago's portion of the world's largest music memorabilia collection. In fact, you never know when you may run into a local celebrity, musician or athlete, or even better, have the chance to see a live music event featuring the best emerging & established artists around. Visit www.hardrock.com/chicago & click on "events" to see the upcoming events for 2008. We also welcome help when it comes to our philanthropic efforts. Remember, "Love All, Serve All" & "Save The Planet" are the mottos that capture the spirit of the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago. So, be sure to make your online reservation TODAY & get the most authentic experience that rocks at Hard Rock Cafe in the Windy City of Chicago!
New Lenox, Illinois
“Been better!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Yesterday, May 25th about 5:30pm. The valet guy said OK to valet @ $11.99 as long as we are out by 7:30pm for a private DJ event. They were NOT even busy at 7:25pm. I ordered pulled chicken sandwich and the chicken need to be cleaned and the icky pieces needed to be tossed out. I did it myself though. I can't eat nasty stuff. I don't eat fat or anything bad. The fries did have skins on the ends of them and I was told they did not by the waiter. I can't have skins. I picked them all off. The rest of the family's dinner looked good.

• Visited May 2014
ChicagoGM, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Hi,

The pulled chicken sandwich is a favorite. I wish we could have taken care of the issue while you were here. If you are in the neighborhood........please look me up!

Cheers,

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Madison, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Food and drinks were excellent. We were a little hesitant to go here because the one in Honolulu wasn't that great, but this was delicious. Good food, good location, good service, good atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
Glad you had a great time!!

Please come back and check out our Live Music Program. See details on our website.

Cheers!

Melbourne, Australia
“Hard on Service”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I visited the restaurant today and ordered my meal and a drink. Simple, right? Well, I was served my drink and meal within a reasonable time ... But there was no cutlery, serviette nor coleslaw that was described in the menu. The meal itself was credible, but the simple things in life are often forgotten. May-be next time.

Visited May 2014
Hi Nikki,

No excuse for not having utensils on the table. It should have been on the table before you were sat. Please come back and see us again. I have a good feeling you won't encounter that again!

Thanks,

Kiev, Ukraine
“Local colour and yummy”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had a breakfast there. Huge portion of salad was very delicious. Atmosphere and service were great. Very cozy place with special spirit.

Visited May 2014
Thanks for joining us during your travels.

Hope to see you again in the future!

Cheers!

Vienna, Austria
“Very nice”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I have been here with friend for lunch. The service is really fast and good.
I took just a eggs chicken salad and was tasty, my friends had burger i've to say tge dishes presentation was second only to the tast.
I recommend this restaurant.

Thanks for dining with us!!

Hope to see you again!