“Very nice”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Clark Street
Transit: 2 blocks west & 2 blocks north of Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) stop at Grand & State Streets.
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is located at the corner of Clark & Ontario in the heart of Chicago's River North neighborhood. Open 364 days per year, the Hard Rock offers something special for everyone. Not only will you receive an incredible dining experience, but you will get the chance to view Chicago's portion of the world's largest music memorabilia collection. In fact, you never know when you may run into a local celebrity, musician or athlete, or even better, have the chance to see a live music event featuring the best emerging & established artists around. Visit www.hardrock.com/chicago & click on "events" to see the upcoming events for 2008. We also welcome help when it comes to our philanthropic efforts. Remember, "Love All, Serve All" & "Save The Planet" are the mottos that capture the spirit of the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago. So, be sure to make your online reservation TODAY & get the most authentic experience that rocks at Hard Rock Cafe in the Windy City of Chicago!
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I have been here with friend for lunch. The service is really fast and good.
I took just a eggs chicken salad and was tasty, my friends had burger i've to say tge dishes presentation was second only to the tast.
I recommend this restaurant.

ChicagoGM, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Thanks for dining with us!!

Hope to see you again!

Cheers,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We ate here for my birthday. This is one of the best Hard Rock's that I have ever been in. The atmosphere is crazy with people singing and dancing. It is loud so if you are looking to have a nice family dinner, I wouldn't recommend it. The food was average. My daughter had the chicken tenders and I wouldn't recommend those. Burgers are always good.

No doubt you witnessed a pretty crazy day. It isn't always really loud. I believe we had numerous school groups in. Wish your overall experience could have been a bit better. I appreciate the feedback on the chicken tenders. We bread them daily.......might have been overcooked. Look me up if you are back in Chicago. I will show you what those tenders are supposed to look like.

Jim

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We always enjoy Hard Rocks displays & memorabilia & hoped Chicago would offer a great experience. Pretty disappointing compared to other cities. Restaurant was pretty empty, we sat at the bar & there was a weird smell coming from it (like a sewer smell). Wouldn't recommend.

Hi,

Not sure what the odor would have been. Nonetheless, I would love to have the opportunity to have you back and show you the experience you should have had. Thanks for the input!

Cheers,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was at this location years ago when it first opened. Sadly on this trip, it looks like it hasn't changed. Food was not good and over-priced.

Hi Keith,

I hope you give us another try when your travels take you back to Chicago. I know you will be impressed.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Dined here with a group. Called ahead about food allergy concerns and told no nuts on our menu choices, but there were. Our tables we're upstairs. Employees walked by while I stood at the bottom of the steps with my knee scooter. Waitresses upset that a few people had to change tables. One youth was stuck at a table with all chaperones since they would not allow 5 at a table, so we swapped. We told the waitress that we would switch the food when it came. Noticed later that other tables in the group were allowed 5. The chopped chicken salad had no chicken according to 3 adults. When one youth asked about it the waitress said it was chopped so small you could not see it. The last round of twisted Mac did not look anything like the first ones that came out. We were only offered one of two dessert options listed on our menu.

We normally do a great job with our groups. Not sure why we fell short of expectations during your visit. I will share your feedback with the team and make sure this doesn't happen again.
Please look me up if you visit Chicago again.

Jim McGann

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!