“You know what you get”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Clark Street
Transit: 2 blocks west & 2 blocks north of Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) stop at Grand & State Streets.
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is located at the corner of Clark & Ontario in the heart of Chicago's River North neighborhood. Open 364 days per year, the Hard Rock offers something special for everyone. Not only will you receive an incredible dining experience, but you will get the chance to view Chicago's portion of the world's largest music memorabilia collection. In fact, you never know when you may run into a local celebrity, musician or athlete, or even better, have the chance to see a live music event featuring the best emerging & established artists around. Visit www.hardrock.com/chicago & click on "events" to see the upcoming events for 2008. We also welcome help when it comes to our philanthropic efforts. Remember, "Love All, Serve All" & "Save The Planet" are the mottos that capture the spirit of the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago. So, be sure to make your online reservation TODAY & get the most authentic experience that rocks at Hard Rock Cafe in the Windy City of Chicago!
Alesund, Norway
“You know what you get”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

If you like to visit Hard Rock Cafes around the world, you know what you get. We had a great time at Hard Rock Cafe. Also live music on stage was cool.

Visited October 2012
Jimmymac9999, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Roger,

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you had a great time at our cafe in Chicago. As you found out, we have a great live music program with approx 3-4 shows per week. If your travel bring you back to Chicago, please contact me and I will take great care of you and your guests.

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Stephens City, Virginia
“Typical Hard Rock Cafe and we liked it that way!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Growing up, my family travelled a lot internationally and collected Hard Rock Cafe shirts. So my husband and I decided to go to the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago and everything was wonderful. The food was good and the service was great and relaxing! Our server was wonderful and was very attentive without being overbearing. The only reason that I did not score the overall rating as excellent is because it did not stand out over other Hard Rock Cafe restaurants.
The restaurant is in a great location, close to shopping and other venues.

• Visited October 2012
We take pride in delivering great food and service to our guests. We appreciate your visit to the Chicago cafe and hope you get to another city that has a cafe as well. I know you will get the same great food and service there. Thanks again!

Purcellville, Virginia
“Classic Hard Rock”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I made our trip to Chicago without big plans for eating out. Our one must do was to hit the Hard Rock and we were not disappointed. I know that Hard Rock has a pretty standard menu from one location to another. So the main factor for my review is the atmosphere and service.
Our server was great. He was even so kind to as to ask around the staff and answer a bit of music trivia for my wife and I. We had a short wait for our food and were very pleased with the quality of our meal.
The atmosphere was as much as we had anticipated. Great iconic rock and roll decor, good music and an overall enjoyable time. We realize that getting above what you expect at such a cookie cutter establishment is a tough thing to do but we had a great experience and would definitely recommend this Hard Rock location to anyone that likes the rock and roll experience.

• Visited October 2012
I am glad you had a great time during your visit to the Chicago Hard Rock. My staff absolutely loves Rock and Roll trivia and are experts in the Memorabilia that we have here. Thanks again, and I hope you get the opportunity to come back to Chicago soon. We will have some new trivia for you!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had an excellent steak (New York Strip) here on our first night in Chicago. What a welcome. It was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten! Staff very attentive and plenty to see whilst you are eating and during a walk round the interior afterwards.

Visited September 2012
Jimmymac9999, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thanks for joining us while traveling to Chicago. I agree that our steaks Rock and hope you come back to sample our BBQ as well!! I think you will be impressed. If you are ever in Chicago again, please look me up!

Cheers!!

Olathe, Kansas
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My daughter wanted to eat here, and we went for dinner right after getting into town. All the memorabilia was fun to look at. Great waiter. Food was awesome. Fun music. Great time.

Visited August 2012
Lisa,

Thanks for telling us about your trip to the Chicago cafe. I am glad you enjoyed our great food and service. The Memorabilia is top notch and gets rave reviews. Thanks again for your feedback and I hope to see you in the near future!