“Highly recommend”

Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Cross street: Hubbard
Transit: Grand Ave Bus, Red Line, Grand Avenue
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Recently dined at Phil Stefani's and it was wonderful. Great service and food. I had the chicken with a brick. The best since I had the dish in Italy. Wish I lived in Chicago just so I could eat here more often!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a hidden gem in Chicago. The service is top notch along with the food. They change the menu often so you can constantly get in-season great food. They also have a great bar area for watching a game and having a nice cocktail. If in Chicago, give this a try, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The chef and staff at Phil Stefani's 437 Rush are at the top of their game. I have rarely seen such highly trained servers. I was with a large corporate group and everyone had a fabulous meal with every special request honored. I highly recommend this Rush Street favorite.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Our friends had been here years ago and had a wine they very much wanted to enjoy again so we went as their guests. The waiter remembered it well but they did not have it any more. He made good recommendations and was very professional and traditional. Calamari appetizer was great chicken Montecarlo was very good. My wife thought the fettuccini was among the best. Our host had lamb which he enjoyed and a taste he gave me was wonderful. His wife thought lobster bisque was too salty to eat though I just tasted it and seemed fine. Thought it was a nice place nice people nice venue to take someone to feel unrushed and nicely served. Very interesting vintage meet slicer in dining room that the manager did not believe I had seen one like it discovered on a antique restoration show but was surprised when I was right on the vintage price of 40k. He sang at some tables and is old style place felt like classic. Would not have picked ourselves but now that we have been there would return.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We went here for lunch one day. The food was excellent and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I would be curious to return for dinner as well.