“Food was good, but nothing special”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 9,839 Restaurants in Chicago
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Ohio & Grand
Transit: Red Line
Description: Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, seafood, barbecue, and burgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We wanted to try the Weber Grill. We'd never eaten there before and thought it sounded good. The food was good, but nothing extraordinary. I've tried it. Now I'll go elsewhere.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,745)

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This was such a delicious treat! There were plenty of steak/chop houses on and around Michigan, but we settled on this on State Street because we were sold with the use of the gigantic sized weber grills used to grill the meat.

We sat at the bar to enjoy the football game and dinner, I had intended to just have soup as it was a cold and rainy day, and yet, one look at the burger being grilled and I was sold. It was one of the most delicious burgers I have ever had.

Hubby had the filet mignon and it was cooked to perfection and literally melted in your mouth.

Great wine selection, dessert was different (apple pie in a brown bag..its a must). All in all this will be one of our "must go" places next time we are in Chicago.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had dinner at Weber Grill on Friday, December 14. I enjoyed the Mango Mai Tai. If you like a sweet tropical drink you will like this one. They use Cruzan Rum which I became familiar with in St. Thomas. I ordered the filet mignon with sautéed mushrooms and garlic mashed potatoes. It was delicious! I must say that I am not really a big steak person, but I thoroughly enjoyed this meal! My friends ordered ribs and salmon. Both of their entrees were delicious as well. The cost of my meal was $50. I was in downtown Chicago and expected the cost. It was money well spent!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We made a reservation for 9 p.m. on Friday when visiting Chicago for the weekend. We were seated promptly, but unfortunately in a booth very near the kitchen, so it was kind of noisy. There were a lot of kids in the restaurant, so the atmosphere seems to be more family oriented than an adult night out. However, our waiter was wonderful, making suggestions and being very attentive. I ordered a harvest salad with grilled chicken (which was excellent) and my husband had the pork chop. We were happy with our food and the service. There were a lot of drink choices and our drinks were very good, too.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Visited this Restraint on a sunday afternoon in December
The service was excellent not pushy very helpful and done with a smile

the Food was good

Stakes for us both were cooked as we wanted and tasted excellent with or without the accompanying sauce.

Expensive but worth a visit