“Fun Food in the Heart of Chicago”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #513 of 9,765 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I really enjoy PF Chang's and come to expect a good experience no matter what city I'm in. There was no exception at the PF Chang's in Chicago. We had a short walk from our hotel to the restaurant when dinning with co-workers while on a business trip. We had very good food and a few drinks without busting the expense budget. The food came fast and fresh with more than we could eat. Our server made it fun as well.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The food is great. The soup bowls and moo shoos are excellent. The service is great - the servers are so good with kids. Good value for money too.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband and I spent a few days in Chicago and I love Chinese food. PF Chang;s was no brainer. Just as soon as I told the waitress that I was allergic to shell fish she went tino action. After consulting with the chef she came to me with four wonderful dishes that were shell fish free and awesome tasting. I picked the Lemon Chicken and was not disappointed.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Usually PF Chang's is great, We ordered take out on New Year's eve and they told us it would be an hour and fifteen minutes to get it ready. Once we got there, they told us that it was going to be another hour. Once we got home, we were missing a bowl of soup and the brown rice! I think they overextended themselves too much!!!!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had read a lot about P.F Chang's and had thought that a visit there might help me satisfy my craving for Chinese food. Unfortunately, most of their dishes were drowning in salt. A compliment has to be made to their fried rice though. They were almost as good as what we get in Asia and the portions were generous.