“One of my favorite Sushi shops”
Review of Oysy - CLOSED

Oysy
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I like it. The decor is a lot of glass and aluminum and not warm and fuzzy but that is not the type of place it is. I I like quality sushi places and am willing to pay a little more. Here the price was great.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

What a find. A great restaurant with a $13 lunch special that's is fantastic. I would recommend this place without reservation. Great service, great prices and great sushi and Asian food. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you're staying at one of the nearby hotels, this is a great stop for a fantastic box-style lunch with a range of tasty options for $13.

This is a home run by any standard: quality food, solid service, great price.

I'll be back!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Oysy is a great lunch place, convenient if you work downtown, north of the river. It's also great for shoppers on North Michigan Ave. The box lunch specials are a great bargain, but I always go for one of the dragon maki rolls. The white dragon, red dragon and combo dragon are all good.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

While in Chicago for a convention I had lunch twice at Oysy. The food was all of very good quality and well prepared. The lunch box was $13.00 with a wide choice of tuna, eel, beef, sushi or vegitarian. The service was friendly and prompt. I enjoyed my grilled tuna so much the first time that I went back for the beef. It was also great.