“Excellent Service and Great Food”
Review of Coco Pazzo Cafe

Coco Pazzo Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #293 of 9,717 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Cross street: Ontario
Description: This vibrant yet casual Italian restaurant features a menu with time-honored Tuscan favorites alongside Roman inspired dishes, including a variety of ultra-thin crusted pizzas. Coco Pazzo Cafe is also available for private events.The Café can seat up to 120 people for sit down meal events and is perfect for 150 people if you’re just planning on cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Is your event a bit smaller? If so, blue velvet drapes can divide the space for private dining for 55 guests and semi-private dining for 25 guests.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My friend and I stumbled upon this place when we were walking around looking for a place to eat dinner while visiting Chi Town. I am so glad we found the Coco Pazzo Cafe because it was superb. The staff of the cafe were very nice and our waiter gave excellent recommendations for wine and food. We ordered escargot for a hor d'oeuvre. They were crispy and super tasty. The antipasto, which we ordered later in the meal and the bread and olive oil that was served before the meal were great additions. The lasagna and spaghetti we had for our main meals were satisfying, as well. I would recommend this place to anyone and will be returning to this restaurant the next time I am in Chicago. This is a very nice modern Italian restaurant that is worthy of visiting again and again!

There are newer reviews for Coco Pazzo Cafe

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is one of my favorite, underrated Chicago destinations! Sincerely, this place has incredible Italian food. Go and eat the spaghetti! You won't regret it!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I eat here for lunch frequently and for dinner occasionally. The ambiance and service are laidback and friendly. While the menu is limited, the food is outstanding, especially the homemade pastas.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

It's a must stop for my every time I'm in Chicago. Being truly Italian myself ( born and raised) I must say its a good choice. Food is good and don't get Americanize too much. Athmosphere friendly and nice. Service it's average but not ucomfortable

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great little place. In the summer, you can sit outdoors and people watch. The food is really great along with the service not to mention the prices are more reasonable than their main restaurant. You can be casual or business dressed. Very welcoming. One of my "have to get a fix of" and make it a point to go to the city especially to meet friends and do lunch!