“Great Burger!”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Pub/sports bar type place with plenty of seating and a welcoming atmosphere. We ate here twice so it must have been good. The first night I had a chicken salad which came with Gorgonzola, nuts and apple and was really tasty - I can recommend the raspberry vinegrette. Second night my husband built his own burger with Chedder cheese, bacon, spicy tomato sauce and fried onions. It looked fantastic and he said it tasted just as good as it looked and was the best he had had on his whole trip to the USA!

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Deep
Dish pizza and Alfredo pasta were amazing. Also the goat cheese marinara was yummy!! Our waitress was very pleasant and funny.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stopped by for a late night eat. I forget how blunt people are in the Midwest. Bartender did serve me, but I would not rave about it. My mixed drink was flat. Did not order another one. The fish and chips were very good. Atmosphere was good. My order was delivered in reasonable time.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is a pub-style eatery, with several televisions in place. I went for dinner on a weeknight, and it was very busy, and quite loud because of the crowd. I ordered the half rack of ribs, and was taken aback by the huge size (to me it looked like a whole rack). Anyway, it was so tasty I ate it all, washed down by a dark craft beer recommended by the waitress.
The service was good, food was great, no complaints, and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Ate at this restaurant about a week ago. It is in the loop, within walking distance of many hotels and about 3 blocks south of Macy's on Wabash. It is more locals than tourist and it was extremely busy the night we were there. Seating was very tight due to a large party. Very loud when busy so if you want a nice quiet meal, beware. The décor is not much to write about, it is a a bar-restaurant with wood furnishing. We had great service and our food was very prompt. For food, we had the cheesy garlic bread and a Crispy crust pizza (there are 3 styles to choose from- deep dish, thin and crispy). Sausage was great with the fennel in it, onions an mushrooms rounded it out. The sauce was enough but not overwhelming and the cheese was good. Crispy crust was very thin and crunchy. This pizza was the kind we used to get at the old fashioned pizzarias that no longer seem to be around. We had a 14-inch for 3 people and we had quiet a bit to take home (note- they are cut in squares, not slices). I actually enjoyed it more the next day! I would not order the garlic bread again. It was pretty small and basic, with minimal garlic flavor. The cheese and dash of paprika made it unusual and tastier. The marinara had a smokiness that makes me think there was paprika in it as well. Different but good. Overall average for décor, service, menu options. A+ on the pizza. Good locals experience without the tourist hype.