“Love the Atmosphere”

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #626 of 9,530 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Iowa City, Iowa
“Love the Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had to bring my husband here after visiting several times during my childhood. This was the first time I ate at the downtown cafe, and I loved sitting up on the second level. The food was decent, but probably overpriced, but I suppose the extra price goes to pay for the atmosphere and the experience which was great as always. Go early so you beat the rush!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cassie W

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Decatur, Illinois, United States
“Finally!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I couldn't tell you how many times we have eaten at Rainforest Cafes over the years. I just have never been impressed. But my kids love them and keep dragging me back. This time was different. The food was great, service was good and the atmosphere was as good as it always is. Keep this up Rainforest Cafe!

• Visited January 2014
Winamac, Indiana
“Kids love it.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Loud and expensive, but the kids love it. The decor is outstanding and the food is good. Convenient River North location.

Visited January 2014
FH
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

If you have been to a Rainforest Cafe before, this is just like the other ones. A different experience with the animals moving combined with delicious food. Our staff was very friendly.

Visited December 2013
Vienna
“Loud, cold, mediocre food”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We dropped in because we were too late for the restaurant of our choice and did not want to search any further. The food was average. We were surrounded by birthday party tables. We changed our table because it was freezingly cold. A/C was blowing down on our heads and faces.

Visited October 2013