“Spinach Dumplings-It's a good think”
Review of 312 Chicago

312 Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
312 Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #153 of 9,832 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Randolph
Transit: CTA: Clark/Lake Stop Blue/Green/Brown/Pink/Purple Line Stop (Exit to Thompson Center, then go 1/2 block west)
Description: Alive with robust flavor and convivial spirit, 312 Chicago stands out as one of the city's favorite restaurants. Our Loop location, inviting atmosphere and authentic Italian cuisine come together for memorable meals in the heart of the Windy City. Adjacent to Hotel Allegro, our bustling restaurant showcases innovative takes on Northern Italian classics as devised by our Italian-born Chef Luca Corazzina. From flavorful bar bites to full Italian feasts, satisfy your senses at our restaurant.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great food, my colleagues had the White fish speacial, looked wonderful but the Spinach Dumpling with the lamb ragout was so tasty. Wine was excelelnt as was the service and the atmosphere.

Andy P, Manager at 312 Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Janet - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Spinach Dumplings, they are quite tasty! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Chicago, Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I met with a couple friend. We were really impressed with the food and the price is reasonable. I would definately go again.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal, we look forward to having you back in again soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went for brunch the morning after out stay at Hotel Allegro. The service was a little slow and prices are a little high, but the food was awesome. Would like to go back for dinner another day.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed brunch, I hope everything else about your stay was as enjoyable. We look forward to having you in for dinner sometime soon! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The scallops and Pork chop are fantastic. The atmosphere is very nice and allows a couple to talk but also feel like they are part of a big meal.

Roland - thank you for taking the time to let us know about your dinner. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal, we look forward to seeing you again! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Some friends and I stopped into 312 for brunch on a Sunday afternoon. All of the food was good, but nothing spectacular. The service was also pretty mediocre, our server was very energetic and nice, but his timing was way off, rushed us into ordering, got the bloody mary after the food, and it took awhile to get check after our food was cleared away.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We aim to provide outstanding food and service to all of our guests, and I apologize for having missed the mark with your brunch. We will take your comments to heart and learn from our missteps. We hope that you will visit us again next time you are in Chicago. Happy Holidays!