“Great Service”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #65 of 9,802 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We enjoyed a Friday meal and were not disappointed. The environment was casual but we could still hold a conversation. Our server was terrific and the service was quicker than expected. My daughter had the grilled chicken sandwich and I had the lasagna. Both portions were generous and we ended up taking some back to the hotel. I would recommend this restaurant for a relaxed casual meal and for families.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you have the chance get the special "Lou" pizza with the butter crust. OMG !!!! And ask for Terry, the bartender !! He was the BOMB !!!!!!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We visited on a Wednesday with single digit temps and sub zero windchill but it was worth braving the temps. The medium cheese and sausage was waaaay more than me and my husband could finish but it is hands down the best pizza I've ever had! We've been ordering their pizzas online and having them shipped to Ohio which we enjoy, but this was my first time having it cooked fresh in the restaurant..it did not disappoint! Service was excellent..neat little table near the front window was a treat. Will definitely go back AND continue to order online

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We where also told to eat here when we come to Chicago so the first Friday night after checking into the Hotel we found the closet one and walked 3.5 blocks to get to it! When arriving there was about a 15 minute wait which I didn't think was to bad for a Friday night and the amount of people in the restaurant! After getting seated we realized the atmosphere was really really neat but it was so loud you couldn't hardly talk to the person next to you! But after getting the appetizer we ordered (pizza chips) they where awesome never have had anything like that! Then getting the pizza it was worth the noise and the wait! So find one of these places if you come to Chicago!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Visited Chicago on a cold and snowy MLK day weekend. We ordered "The Lou" which is a meatless deep dish pizza with 3 cheeses. It was delicious. We ordered a medium size. Our waitress was worried that my boyfriend and I won't be able to finish it but we came starving so every bite was excellent. Will definitely go back!