“Best Chicago Deep Dish!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #68 of 9,520 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orem, Utah
“Best Chicago Deep Dish!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have had Uno's, Girodino's and Lou's is the best! Everytime I am in Chicago I stop by or have it delivered. I even have the leftovers for breakfast. I wish they had locations outside Chicago!

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“One Of Our Two Favorite Pizza Joints In Chicago”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It must be the butter crust! If you want to try some great Chicago style pizza, Lou's is the place! The first thing we do when we come to Chicago is get some real Chicago pizza. We've got it down to one of 2 places. Lou Malnati's or Pizzano's. The pizza's are similar but different. I do like the bar at Pizzano's better. The drinks are better and they don't mix your drinks in those plastic glasses.

• Visited September 2012
Midwest
“Chicagos Best”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've eaten at all the Chicago pizza joints and THIS is the one you are looking for. Great staff, the best pizza in Chicago hands down. The buttery crust is brilliant. LOVE it.

• Visited January 2013
Fond du Lac
“Good but other location tasted better.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I took my family here for a weekend evening supper after having had this pizza during a food tour at the Gold Coast location. The service was great, food came out in less than 30 minutes and the price was reasonable for Chicago. The pizza was not as flavorful as the last time I had it at the Gold Coast location, crust was a bit soggy and the flavors overall were a bit dull. I will give them another chance, but not at the River North location.

• Visited February 2013
Hernando, Mississippi
“Perfect Chicago style pizza”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

When in Chicago - eat deep dish pizza. This was a great deep dish pizza! The crust was delicious - buttery and almost like a thick but not flakey pastry - it was a little thinner than other deep dish pizza I've had, but I think I like it the best. The toppings were just right too. A perfect amount of cheese and tomato sauce - I took off some of the sausage, but it was just the right amount for the guys. We also enjoyed the Malnati Salad which was really good too.
We didn't have too much of a wait. The servers were great and the atmosphere was fun. A great place to enjoy deep dish pizza.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Lou Malnati's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!