“Crowded and touristy but awesome pizza!”
Review of Pizzeria Due

Pizzeria Due
Ranked #334 of 10,076 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Small cramped tables, long wait for pizza, canned soup, but the the pizza comes and its all worth it! Thick and stuffed with cheese and more cheese and flawless crust! Dont bother with anything but the 'za. We always get a large for the 2 of us and give the leftovers to the first homeless person we see( reality, what can i say......). Try to sit in the room to right when u walk in; less crowded than the Ontario facing room.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

You have to make a reservation and deep dish pizza is fun to try but I wouldn't say it's the best pizza ever. We had to reserve and order the night before over the phone.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The deep dish pies here blew my mind. The venue is unassuming but with some real warmth about it. We had a waitress that was no nonsense and quickly shot down my husband when he questioned whether the pizza would be filling enough. She was right. A small pizza was more than adequate for the 2 of us. I squeezed in the second slice just because it was sooo good.

I had a cheese and spinach pizza and couldn't believe how great the flavor was. My husbands half was the meat pizza and boy, it was filled to the brim and he was raving about how good it was.

A great find that we just stumbled across.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is THE place to go for Chicago-style pizza. There are others, but this is the best. Do not miss Due's for pizza during your next visit to Chicago.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

First trip to Chicago and I have to try the pizza. We went on a Friday nigh and it was packed! We had to order our pizza (one hour to cook), then wait in line for about 45 minutes. We then got seated and had a great waiter who was friendly and knowledgable about the city. Over all great experience and we left stuffed with great pizza. Next time I go, on a busy night, I will swing by about an hour before I'm ready to eat, order pizza and put my name on the list, then come back.

Been to Pizzeria Due? Share your experiences!