“A good place for lunch”
Review of Pizzeria Due

Pizzeria Due
Ranked #145 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've eaten here a couple of times, and I've found the individual-sized pizzas all that I need for most of the day. Don't expect speedy service--it's not part of the game. The wait, though, is well worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The restaurant gives that true Chicago pizzeria experience. The staff are extremely friendly and made great recommendations. The deep dish pizzas are quite a wait (35-45 minutes) so do not go to this place if you are on the run. With that being said, the wait staff do recommend great appetizers to hold you over. The lasagna/casserole style deep dish is delicious (I got the pizzeria uno), if you don't burn yourself on the cheese first. Just as the title states, its worth the wait.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried deep dish pizza at 3 different restaurants in Chicago this week, and this was our hands-down favorite. Delish!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The only reason this is not a rating of excellent is a large party is a tight fit upstairs and a long wait to be seated. We waited out front with the kids for an hour but the wait staff and the owner would come and sit and chat with us while we were waiting. They would keep the kids entertained and let us bring our drinks to the curb while we waited. Great pizza for the price. Tons of leftovers for the kids. Changed my mind, I will rate them as excellent due to the wonderful customer service.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Pizza was great, wine hit the spot. Quaint location, good customer service and overall good stop on our trip.

Been to Pizzeria Due? Share your experiences!