“Phenomenal!”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 9,604 Restaurants in Chicago
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: LaSalle and Wells
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This place was amazing. The food was great, the service was good, and the atmosphere was classy. The steak was perfect. I don't think I could travel to Chicago without having dinner here. We went and did not have reservations, and did not have to wait too long, however, I would reccomend reservations. It was a cheap taxi ride from the loop too.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great 1940s type steakhouse”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wonderful Chicago 1940s supper club type restaurant. The food is excellent, it is a busy and energetic restaurant, and the waiters are great. Loved the desserts and the cocktails, which can be a little on the strong side, but that was ok with us.

Visited June 2013
TN
“Very Good Meal and Value”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was very pleased with our experience at Wildfire. For downtown Chicago I felt the prices were very reasonable and the food was excellent. I got the Rib Eye Medallions and my wife got the special fish of the day.Service was prompt and attentive. We went before a show and for a Wednesday I was surprised but the place was full. This may be a bit picky but the only things I found lacking were the Ginger Ale (come on what good restaurant really serves Fanta drinks?), and the creamed spinach was below average. Otherwise a great experience.

Boston, MA
“Not Good”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Not sure why this rated so high. The food was just ok and for the price was not worth it at all. I would suggest you skip it. I ordered the steak (rib eye) suggested by our waiter and for $33 it was full of gristle. Just really awful. At one point I saw our waiter sneeze into his hands and serve another party their food without washing them. It was gross. Skip, so many other wonderful places to eat in Chicago!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TravellingFamily1
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great steak”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a busy Saturday night after reserving a table. The restaurant was buzzing, and service was great. Certainly not 'fine dining', but food and drinks were excellent. Bring your appetite!