“The atmosphere was hilarious”
Review of Ed Debevic's - CLOSED

Ed Debevic's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Allen Park, Michigan
“The atmosphere was hilarious”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was a fun little stop where I had met up with some friends while traveling in Chicago. The service was good, yet still sassy and thats what this place is all about. It made for a fun meal and laughs were definitely had. The food was alright. Not spectacular. It was just an average american burger joint in my opinion when it came to the cooking. It wasn't terrible, just tasted like an every day burger, but the staff made up for it! It is worth the stop if you are in town and is especially family friendly!

Visited April 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food awesome staff!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went to this location about 2 weeks ago and I waited on by miss "Lola." SHE WAS AWESOME!! I had a great time with my family and she made the experience worth having! I recommend her to anyone visiting Ed Debevic's in the near future!

• Visited April 2014
Highlands Ranch
“A must on everyones bucket list”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

If you have never been to a 50's diner type restaurant this place is a must. The food is good, and there is plenty of it. Enjoy the "rough" treatment.

Visited May 2013
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Uhm...no.”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I went to Ed's for my 19th birthday. I'm now 35. We were in town and craving dessert and this was on the way back to the hotel. I didn't see any of the "sass" that Ed's is known for. What I did experience was a horrible server whose name tag said "Happy Boy". We sat at the bar since we were only getting dessert. First, they didn't have a seasonal pie available. I ask for the all American pie instead and he walks away and I try to ask for it with ice cream, something he should have asked me if I wanted. He, again, walked away without taking my husband's order. He eventually came back and took his. We waited an abnormally long time given that we were waiting on pie and a milkshake. In that time this same server stacked approximately nine food baskets in his arms so the bottoms of the baskets were touching the top of someone else's food which also caused the buns to be smashed. I later witnessed him pick up a bun without gloves on and ask a question to a cook. My husband's milk shake was good, as was my pie and ice cream but it could have come out in a bowl or larger plate as it was a mess to eat.

Visited April 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Don't forget to bring your sense of humour with you. ”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Simple good food and good fun.
The rudeness is all good natured, it isn't even really rude. Go with an open mind and you will have a laugh and get some food at the same time.