“Worth the wait!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went early enough on a Friday (5:00) pm -- ish thinking we would beat the rush but quickly realized it is always busy! Still, the ambiance is great and the staff is welcoming and friendly. We waited 30 mins for our table but it went by fast and the food is definitely worth the wait. BEST pizza ever. Price is right too!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,133)

Reviewed April 5, 2014

It was very busy and so we sat at the bar. The bartender was hospitable and made sure we were taken care of. We ordered a Chicago style pizza and drinks. The bartender talked to us a little about himself and Chicago places he really liked, all the time smelling a delectable smell waiting for our pizza. When it came we dished it up and both were excited to taste.... There is nothing to say but amazing. They got making Chicago pizza down.... we really enjoyed the pizza and the experience there.....

Reviewed April 4, 2014

My husband and I ate here after arriving in Chicago for a family reunion. Luckily they are open fairly late. It was crowded and noisy, always a good sign = ). My husband said his chicken parm was great and my tomato mozzarella sandwich was fantastic! Garlic grilled bread, fresh basil and tomato as well as FRESH mozzarella--amazing. I am going to get another one before we leave. The pizzas looked amazing as well. Will definitely come back when in Chicago!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is the definitive Chicago stuffed pizza. Ate there with friends and we traded slices. The pepperoni was superb. The spinach stuffed pie was superb. The pizzas are just the bomb.

Beware - it takes 45 minutes to an hour to get the stuffed pizza order to the table, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I thought Gino's was good, and then I ate at Giordano's. Obviously I'm not the only one who feels that way - the place was packed! But they know how to handle the crowd. You sign in, you place your order and since the pizza takes a long time to cook, you get seated and then it's soon there. Really really flavorful!