“The best pizza in Chicago”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #80 of 9,765 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed February 16, 2014

There are a lot of pizza places in Chicago but Giordano's is the best, and this is their best location.

They have a lot of items on the menu but the attraction is the deep dish pizza. I've been to all of the other big places in town and this is the place I keep returning to.

You do need to plan ahead on this one if you're hungry. The wait is often an hour or more even in the afternoon. The deep dish pizza take about 45 minutes to cook. So get there early, get your name on the list and pre-order your pizza and it will be ready soon after you're seated. They will even call you on your cell phone so you can go out and look at the local shops.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The ambiance is excellent. We started with "The Best" Ripe Tomato Bruschetta for appetizer followed by the Classic Chicago Deep Dish Stuffed Pizza. This was, by far, the best pizza I have ever eaten. We had an excellent waitstaff and thoroughly enjoyed our night. To top it all off, our bill was very reasonable, especially considering the quality of the food.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We planned on eating at another restaurant on our Valentine's Day trip, but we ended up at our favorite Chicago style pizza joint! We started with a pitcher of Sangria and the bruschetta with fresh mozzarella. It was so good that I (almost) did not have room for our pizza- deep dish with ground beef, mushroom, and fresh tomatoes! Excellent, as always. Several large groups of students had a blast as they enjoyed their pizza! Always busy, the staff did their best to attend to our needs.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We got the stuffed crust pizza and it weighed a ton!! The pizza was delicious. It is a bit pricey ($60 for 2 large cheese pizzas) and delivery 2 blocks away took 1.5 hours but the wait was worth it!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This pizza was awesome! I've never had a Chicago-style pizza but I think I picked the right place to get my first slice! Hit up Giordano's!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!