“Best Deep dish I've ever had”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #83 of 9,832 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This place is a must for anyone planning a trip to Chicago. It was very busy when we arrived but only ended up waiting about 10 minutes for a table. FYI pre-order your pizza before arriving! We waited 45 minutes for the pizza after being seated. The staff was very accommodating thought. A bit pricey to a Clevelander for pizza but soooo worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,980)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Timing is everything-we arrived at around 4:30 on Wednesday- almost full ! The wait for pizza was 40 minutes which is what we were told. Good service and the pizza was as usual great. Will return !

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My friends and I were walking around Michigan Avenue and along the beach and lake when we realized we were starving. I had to go back to a store on Michigan Avenue that was finally open, so we decided to walk that way and hit a pizza place whenever we saw one. As we crossed one of the streets, we saw Giordano's and swung by there first. We placed our order and while a friend waited for our pizza to cook and be seated, one of the girls and I ran to the now open shop. When we got back, he'd just been seated.

The restaurant was crowded and everyone was watching the Bears game. It wasn't a place for a quiet, relaxing lunch, but it was perfect for us to hang out, talk, and people watch. Once the pizza came, there was very little conversation. It was a. maz. ing. I can't even describe the perfection the pizza was, but I can't wait to go back and have the pizza again. I'm sure there are people who favor the competitors and I'll have to try them out, but I have no doubts I'll keep coming back to Giordano's.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This place was the bomb. Was there 4 days and had to go back and try the deep dish pizza again because it was so ____ing good.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Giordano's was recommended to us by a someone we met in Chicago. We were eager to try authentic Chicago deep dish pizza, so off to Giordano's we went. This restaurant is very popular and the pizzas are made to order, so be prepared for a bit of a wait. It's a difficult wait, because the air is filled with wonderful, delicious pizza smells.
It turns out deep dish pizza and stuffed pizza are different, an education in Chicago, anyway, when our pizza arrived, the smell was nothing compared to the taste. Oh my...it was SO good, really, SO good!
If you find yourself in Chicago, do yourself a delicious favour and go to Giordano's! The other good thing, the prices here are very reasonable.

1  Thank Singent