“Next time you are in Andersonville....try Reza's.”
Review of Reza's Restaurant

Reza's Restaurant
Ranked #874 of 9,675 Restaurants in Chicago
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Cary, IL
“Next time you are in Andersonville....try Reza's.”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We were ate at Reza's on a warm Sunday evening in August. The restaurant was 1/2 full with more customers entering as we ate. The restaurant is large and can easily accommodate large groups. While we dined there were at least three large families enjoying a nice Sunday dinner. It appeared that many were locals that were coming for the buffet dinner.

We chose to order off the menu instead of the buffet as we had a hours drive back to the suburbs and didn't want to over eat. My family and I ordered the Kabob Combos where you choose two meats (chicken, beef or lab). All had great flavor and were juicy and tender....cooked just right. The green dill rice was different, good flavor and was fluffy. The flat bread was supper sized, warm and satisfying. The soup was a enjoyed by all and was a nice start to our meal. The portions are large and everyone took home part of there meal.

Next time we will order the buffet as it looked wonderful with many different entree's. We would dine early then walk around beautiful Andersonville!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Supercleaner64

• Serbian first
Stuttgart, Germany
“Really great Persian food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The food here is great. Beef and chicken kabobs, green rice. An eggplant-based dip we had instead of hummus was fantastic. The dessert, which was sort of a cross between a churro and a sopapilla, was one of the best I've ever had. The restaurant itself is large with a really interesting layout with bathroom downstairs and additional stairs winding up to a second floor. The only downside is that the neighborhood it is in is not family-friendly at all. Just as one example of many, a few doors down is a store selling sexually explicit crack pipes. Definitely come eat here, but leave the kids at home.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank DanSSwing
Champaign, Illinois
“Buffet was okay”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I paid almost 25 dollars (which they included tip) for the buffet for Sunday dinner. I should have checked it as there weren't many vegetarian options but plenty of meat dishes. What I ate tasted good but there weren't a lot of protein choices for me. Next time I would order from the menu instead.

New York City, New York
“Loved this restaurant.”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

My uncle took me to this restaurant. Loved the food..I could eat and eat.. Chicken and green rice were great.
If I am back in Chicago, I will be back for another lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Atalinder
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Persian Home Cooking”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Rezas, located North Clark Street, is one of Chicago’s finest Persian restaurants. Offering daily specials and chef specials, we started with a flavourful baba ganooj appetizer dressed with parsley, radish and feta on the side; generous servings of fresh baked flat bread were served as well. Soup followed, a rich chicken barley broth subtly flavoured. Our entrees included roasted quail, thick cut lamb chops and chopped lamb souvlaki; instead of the vegetables offered, the chef prepared grilled salted vegetable, a rich and generous assortment of carrots, onions, zucchini and peppers. Hard pressed to finish such a full plate of food, our take out boxes seemed fuller than the food we’d been served. Before we could think about dessert, our attentive server appeared with a silver tray of cakes, puddings and baclava. The baclava was rich with nuts and drizzled with honey. As the meal ended, all I could think about was a reason to return for another round of Persian Home Cooking

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sassamatt

Been to Reza's Restaurant? Share your experiences!