“Nice Pad Thai” 4 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jitlada Thai House
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating
Neighborhood: Lakeview
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
“Nice Pad Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I didn't want to leave town without trying Thai Pad and Donna at the Majestic Hotel recomended this restaurant near the Wrigley Park... and I enjoyed one of the best Pad Thai ever!

Visited July 2012

“Jitlada Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Me and my husband lived in Wrigleyville for 2 years and frequented the retaurant at least twice a month. We recently moved to Ravenswood and we still try and make it there as often as possible. The crab rangoon and panang curry are my favorite but my husband really enjoys the pad thai. Not to mention it's BYOB so you can enjoy a few beers with your cuisine.

• Visited July 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Best late-night delivery. Period.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

When I get home late from work and don't have the energy to cook, this is where I ALWAYS place my order. Best simple cucumber salad I've ever had. Food delivered within 30-40 minutes, hot when it arrives at your door, and on many occasions their delivery person has been so friendly I walked away with a big smile. Additionally, if you place your order online through Koosine you will always get 20% off or a free appetizer, depending on what you spend. I can't fathom what happened to the gentleman in 2010 to lead to such a poor review; perhaps the ownership or cooks have changed. In any case, their stir fried duck over rice does the trick every time.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crap does not even begin to decribe how far down this place sank”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2010

Used to be good,today for old time sake I ordered pot stickers and a carrot salad, the pot stickers tasted like a fast food disgusting greasy deep fried concussion of ****
THE WORSE

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank YummyTaster
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It was quite good. Pretty low key on the ambiance but charming. My friend who spent a month in Thailand said the...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2008

It was quite good. Pretty low key on the ambiance but charming. My friend who spent a month in Thailand said the flavors are very authentic. When they say spicy, they mean it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook