“Great food!!!”

Garcia's Restaurant
Ranked #3,397 of 9,493 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have been going to Garcias for many years it is located in Lincoln square on Lawence and Western. they have very good food and a very friendly staff and service. the burrito suezo is the best I have ever had anywhere. I highly recommend this restaurant. dine in or carry out. if you enjoy Mexican food this place is a must.

• Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Illinois, United States
“Great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Best Salsa I a have every had and the fajita's were delicious and plentiful! Loved the freshness of the peppers and flavor or the spices. The service was great also!

• Visited October 2012
Chicago
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I grew up in this neighborhood, so it was about 35 years since I actually hung out in the area. First stop was Garcias, and let me tell you, I will be back! The best Chicken Tortilla soup I have ever had!!!!! Great chips and tacos, we ordered one of each,and had to take some home cus the soup was so filling. Next time will come back in the evening.

Nice area, walked around after lunch. I live in the suburbs, and it is hard to find real good authetic Mexican out here. I am so happy to find this spot !!!

• Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Margarita's Anyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Garcia's is fun if you like Mexican food. I usually sit at the bar, the margarita's are good and well priced. The menu lets you order ala carte. I steak taco, 1 quesadilla , sm guacamole. And at the end great prices. This is a family friendly restuarant, but has lots of seats.

Visited September 2012
“Fantastico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We have been going there since 1988 and it has always been so good! The queso a la mexicano and salsa is far above anyone else's. This is the best mexican place to go to. Period.

Been to Garcia's Restaurant? Share your experiences!