“a different restaurant”

Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Schuylkill Haven, PA
“a different restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

was expecting more of a doner type sandwich but a unique restaurant and tasted great. the pitas were fresh made which was really cool. prices were good too

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
London
“One of the best kebabs ever! Perfect for hangovers”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ended making our hungover stumble to this place every day after we discovered it. Good size portions at a decent price.

• Visited May 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Decent Lunch, Decent Price”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

While walking along Michigan Avenue, my wife and I were drawn into Naf Naf by the sidewalk sandwich board featuring one of their loaded Chicken Shawarma pitas. The portion sizes were hearty and the flavour was decent but not exceptional. The way the pita was loaded we ended up eating the majority of the veggies first and then were left with just meat and a bit of sauce which was disappointing. Overall, the pita was not bad for a one time lunch but I wouldn't make a special trip to eat here.

• Visited July 2014
“Poor mideast food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I come from the Middle East (same country as the founders of this restaurant) and that makes me a savvy in this kitchen. And so I can firmly say that this is a poor version.
I have been at two branches of these chain, and I am regretfully writing it on the Michigan branch.
The Pita bread is excellent as in every branch of these chain and if you want you can buy some home.
The kebab was OK, not good, not juicy and not correctly spiced.
The Fries were awful, dry and tasteless. The humus was SOUR, I don't know if it was old or too much of salt lemon or lemon.
The flafel was also dry and bland.
I was really disappointed.
I would not go there again, and I will recommend for everyone who crave for this kind of food to drive to their Touhy branch, which is excellent.

• Visited March 2014
CT
“Interesting Middle East fast service”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Tried the Veggie Feast. Enjoyable, interesting cuisine. Fresh ingredients, nice range of textures and tastes. Could have been a little spicier. Recommend trying - you won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2014